Since we've been here we've kept fairly busy. We worked really hard to get everything out of boxes and into a home. It's so hard for me though, because, those of you who know me well know that I like to unpack as I go...or just live out of suitcases. ha! But that's not really the case anymore because with Luke, it's just too hard to do that. Within the first 2 weeks we had everything out of boxes...but not necessarily in a place! I still find myself moving things around because where they were put in the first place didn't work!
It's also hard for me because I have a hard time putting things in new places. Like our bookshelves...I had taken pictures of where everything was placed on them, but because of the layout of our living room, they were split up a little, so I had to rearrange the trinkets on them...sheesh! But it's all done...for the most part. We still need to hang a few things and acquire a few more things (ssh...don't tell Brian!) to put on walls. I'm super happy with how it's all turned out though!
Luke loved helping to put things away! He's so funny! His little expressions crack us up! This is one of my most favorite pictures to date...
He just looks such like the little boy to me! I can't believe he's gotten so big. But his expression is pretty much all Luke! He's such a happy, easygoing boy...for the most part! ;)
He's also a great helper in the kitchen...
...and by helper, I mean reorganizer! haha!
We have done so many things since we've gotten here and I'll do separate entries for each as there are so many pictures from each event.
We love our new home and are so excited for what's in store for us during the time that we're here. As we've always said (and I'm thinking there might be a couple more takers this time around...I don't blame any of you ;)), anyone is always welcome to come visit! We'd love to have any of you!





No comments:
Post a Comment