So I'll post the pictures I've put up on the website for critique on that weeks assignment so y'all can see the difference in pictures as the weeks go on too! It's a 4 week class so fingers crossed the last week ones will look professional! haha! Okay, maybe not professional, but WAY better than they do now!
Just a little info...this class is teaching us how to get out of the 'auto' mode on the camera and teach us how to adjust the settings ourselves. This lends itself to hopefully clearer and sharper pictures. So this past week was the very beginning...turning the camera to 'Manual' mode and learning how to adjust the 3 main settings. Next week will work on focus, I believe.
So here are the 4 pictures I turned in (she specified more...like locations/lighting and appropriate settings...but in the efforts of not boring you...I'll just share the pics!). I got pretty great reviews! I was SUPER nervous, but feel much better now after the critique!!!
![]() |
| this one's just an added bonus...I thought it was cute! |






No comments:
Post a Comment