Monday, January 3, 2011

home sweet home

We've made it back safe and sound to...ahem...not so sunny California. It's rained the past 2 days...boo! But there was a bit of sun yesterday that we were able to go outside to the NEW park behind our house. It's so fun because they put in a small area for 2-5 year olds (it says so on the sticker on the pole! ha!)...so it's perfect for a supervised little Luke! There's also a swing set with 2 baby swings! YAY!!! Luke LOVES to swing...it relaxes him beyond belief! So we're looking forward to seeing the sunshine again so we can head back out there. A trip out back will probably be worked into our daily schedule...for mine and Luke's sanity of getting out of the house. It's so perfect to have out back!

Our trip home was AWESOME!!! We had SO much fun both in Lubbock and FW. I have too many pictures to even think of counting and I'll get them up with a recap of our trip ASAP. I have to get them off the camera and on the computer first!

As for now (it's 1am), I should probably hit the hay. Brian's been so wonderful to let me sleep in these past few days (and really our entire trip) so I'm back on the night owl schedule, which will abruptly end in a few hours when I wake up to an early bird little boy...but I couldn't think of a better way to be awakened!

Thank you all for such a wonderful trip home. We're so glad we got a chance to see some of y'all back home...we're just sorry we couldn't see everyone. Thank you ESPECIALLY to our families for putting us 'up' and being so accommodating! We REALLY appreciate it and y'all!

Stay tuned for TONS of pictures!

Love to you all!
LDub (my new nickname...I've bestowed upon myself!)

1 comment:

  1. See the power of positive thinking within you. God bless you

    ReplyDelete